DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Satellite Transponders Leasing Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecast by Services, Application and Bandwidth" report to their offering.
The satellite transponders leasing market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.43% during the forecast period of 2015-2025 and accounts for US$ 19,225.3 Mn in the year 2025.
The key drivers for this market include Growing demand for Fixed Satellite Services and Evolution in Ka-band and Ku-band services. Innovation and growth in HDTV and video broadcasting are also expected to largely contribute towards the growth of market in the coming years
A detailed analysis on the growth trends, market shares on various dimensions, driving and restraining factors for satellite transponders leasing market, opportunities in the future for these services is provided in the report. A few leading players in the satellite transponders leasing services domain have also been profiled in the report.
The profiling of the market players acquaints the reader with their financial information about revenues as well as segment revenues, a competitive SWOT analysis for each player and the recent developments by the player in the Satellite transponders leasing services domain. The key developments are related to the mergers and acquisitions by the players in the recent past.
Key Market Drivers
- Growing demand for Fixed Satellite Services
- Innovations and growth in HDTV and video broadcasting
- Evolution in Ka-band and Ku-band services
Key Market Restraints
- Growth of telecommunication network (Fiber optics & Cable transmissions)
- Frequent failures in satellite launches and irregularities in operations
- Pertaining threat of price erosion
Key Market Opportunities
- Maritime Broad band, in-flight and Machine to Machine communication
- Surge in demand for High Throughput Satellites (HTS)
- Escalating demand for High Data-Rate (HDR) application
- Asia Broadcast Satellite
- China Satellite Communications Co.
- MEASAT satellite systems
- SingTel Optus
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nb3mk5/satellite
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.