The mosquito repellent market in India is projected to reach $ 800 million by 2021 on account of growing awareness about mosquito repellents, surge in mosquito borne diseases and favorable government initiatives. In 2015, coils accounted for the largest share in the country's mosquito repellent market, followed by vaporizers, mats, sprays and creams. Though coils segment is expected to maintain its market dominance through 2021, the segmental share is expected to decline on account of robustly growing demand for vaporizers and sprays.
Over the last decade, India has witnessed robust increase in use of mosquito repellents due to rising incidence of mosquito borne diseases, increasing consumer awareness and growing health concerns. Moreover, Indian consumers are gaining interest in new technologically advanced products, which are less harmful to human health and are herbal in nature.
On account of increasing heath concerns, major mosquito repellent players operating in India have also been increasing their focus on introducing new products, like herbal creams, lotions, fabric roll on and perfumes. These new products are created from plant based extracts that are considered less harmful compared to the chemical based compositions that dominate the India mosquito repellent market.
- Coghlan's Ltd.
- Enesis Group
- Godrej Consumer Product Ltd.
- Herbal Strategi
- Jyothy Laboratories Limited
- Quantum Health
- Reckitt Benckiser.
- SC Johnson.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Mosquito Repellent Market Overview
5. India Mosquito Repellent Market Outlook
6. India Mosquito Repellent Coil Market Outlook
7. India Mosquito Repellent Vaporizer Market Outlook
8. India Mosquito Repellent Mats Market Outlook
9. India Mosquito Repellent Sprays Market Outlook
10. India Mosquito Repellent Creams Market Outlook
11. India Other Mosquito Repellents Market Outlook
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
14. Import & Export Analysis
15. Market Dynamics
16. Market Trends & Developments
17. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
18. India Economic Profile
19. Competitive Landscape
20. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9mrxt8/india_mosquito