DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mastering Pump Operation, Maintenance and Efficiency" conference to their offering.
More and more companies nowadays are focusing on increasing profits while maintaining reliability, it is a difficult task if the maintenance and engineering team lacks the technical know-how and experience in operating and maintaining one of the most important equipment, the Pump.
This course covers construction details, materials of construction, energy optimization, quality assurance, and maintenance of centrifugal pumps. After attending this program, a pump user will be able to decide the most appropriate type of pump for a specific application, finalize duty parameters, estimate hydraulic performance of the pump and decide on the most appropriate material specifications and construction features. He will also understand critical pump parameters he needs to review when evaluating offers received from pump makers.
Delegates will be able to understand and evaluate hydraulic performance of their existing centrifugal pumps and decide how to operate the pump within the intended service condition envelope. One will be able to understand the failure modes and decide on the monitoring frequency and control limits.
Unrivalled Course Benefits:
- Revisiting the fundamentals of pumps to avoid costly mistakes from the start
- Understanding the critical factors to consider when making pump selections
- Optimizing overhaul of pumps to save energy
- Dealing with performance curves and operation checklist
- Work with a concise reference detailing the design, performance, and principles of operation of different pump types and classes
- Understand failure modes- power, temperature, corrosion, leakage, pressure, vibration, etc.
- Analyze pump cost with the aim to maintain its cost-effectiveness
- Familiarize yourselves with various means of monitoring pump performance and health parameters
- Decide on specific energy efficient and environment friendly construction features for your pump application
- Learn how to change materials of construction of pump components based on field experience
- Understand the quality cost and delivery implications of your chosen pump specification
- Evaluate energy saving and determining the best operating zones
Who Should Attend:
- Maintenance & Operation Engineers
- Pump Application Engineer
- Pump Sales Engineers
- Project & Construction Engineers
- Plant Engineers
- Process Engineers & Designers
- Engineering Consultants
- Mechanical Engineers, Project Engineers
- System Designers - Process Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Specifiers and Purchasers of Pumps
- Condition Monitoring Technician
- Rotating Equipment Engineers
- Vibration Specialist
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4q8zz9/mastering_pump