DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Stringent Emission Regulations to Drive South Korean Powertrain Market, Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The study aims to give a detailed overview and analysis of the trends in the powertrain market in South Korea with additional focus on trends in the development of green vehicles and their infrastructure.
- Country overview including regulatory and macro environment factors, transportation infrastructure analysis, energy supply and demand analysis, electricity demand and generation, and ambient air quality/pollution
- Green vehicle fiscal policy in South Korea including monetary incentives for EVs (consumers, vehicle manufacturers, and infrastructure developers), non-monetary incentives for consumers, and government commitment to EVs (investments, subsidies, plans, and government fleet mandates)
- Type and characteristics of charging systems in South Korea including electric vehicle charging infrastructure by charging type, by location, and by portability; public charger cost analysis; pricing trends and forecast of charging stations; public charging network forecast (2015-2025); original equipment manufacturer (OEM) charger network partners and activities
- Hydrogen fueling station infrastructure including supply system, cost split analysis, cost reduction techniques adopted by OEMs, hydrogen fueling station forecast, hydrogen fueling station partners and activities
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What are the various regulatory and macroeconomic trends that have an impact on the powertrain market growth in South Korea?
- What are the key trends in terms of the encouragement and incentives for green vehicles in South Korea?
- What are the types and characteristics of charging infrastructure under development in South Korea including EV and hydrogen infrastructure?
- What are the top trends in the powertrain market in South Korea from 2015 to 2025?
- What is the current and future market size for various powertrain systems in South Korea?
- What is the technology roadmap for the different types of powertrains and their impact on carbon dioxide emissions of the models of key OEMs?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2. South Korea-Regulatory Analysis
3. South Korea-Macroeconomic Analysis
4. South Korea-Transportation Analysis
5. South Korea-Energy Analysis
6. Green Vehicle Fiscal Policy in South Korea
7. Type and Characteristics of Charging Systems in South Korea
8. Hydrogen Fueling Station Infrastructure
9. Vehicle and Powertrain System Forecasts
10. Technology Roadmap and CO2 Emission
11. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xb4xr3/stringent