Cannabinoid Agonists - Pipeline Insights, 2017 provides in depth insights on the pipeline drugs and their development activities around the Cannabinoid Agonists. This report covers the product profiles in various stages of development including Discovery, Pre-clinical, IND, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Preregistration.
Report covers the product clinical trials information and other development activities including technology, licensing, collaborations, acquisitions, fundings, patent and USFDA & EMA designations details. This report also provides detailed information on the discontinued and dormant drugs that have gone inactive over the years for Cannabinoid Agonists.
This report also assesses the Cannabinoid Agonists therapeutics by Monotherapy, Combination products, Molecule type and Route of Administration.
- The report provides competitive pipeline landscape of Cannabinoid Agonists
- The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the Cannabinoid Agonists pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Cannabinoid Agonists and also provides company profiling
- The report also gives the information of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from preregistration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
Key Topics Covered:
- Cannabinoid Agonists Overview
- Cannabinoid Agonists Pipeline Therapeutics
- Cannabinoid Agonists Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Cannabinoid Agonists Filed and Phase III Products
- Cannabinoid Agonists Phase II Products
- Cannabinoid Agonists Phase I and IND Filed Products
- Cannabinoid Agonists Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
- Drug Candidate Profiles
- Cannabinoid Agonists - Therapeutics Assessment
- Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development for Cannabinoid Agonists
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pwzvtz/cannabinoid