DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Light and Heavy duty Natural Gas Vehicle Market 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The global light and heavy duty natural gas vehicle market to grow at a CAGR of 5.65% during the period 2017-2021.
Global Light And Heavy Duty Natural Gas Vehicle Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global light and heavy duty natural gas vehicle market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report presents a comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years.
According to the report, one driver in market is stricter emission standards. Many countries are working to implement strict emission norms in response to environmental and health concerns. Reducing automotive emissions and fuel consumption are the main objectives behind setting tougher emission norms. Such legislations will lead to the increased adoption of NGVs especially in the LCV and HCV segment as the emissions from diesel-powered light-duty and heavy-duty trucks are much more than that of natural gas-powered engines. Nitrogen oxide emissions are also higher in diesel engines, thus mandating the installation of urea filters to reduce nitrox emissions. The resultant increase in the prices of diesel engines will further boost NGV adoption rates.
- Stricter emission standards
- Lower price of natural gas than other fuels
- Higher fuel efficiency of NGV
- Promotional measures by local governments to boost NGV market
- Higher differential cost of NGV for heavy-duty vehicles
- Low number of natural gas fueling stations
- Reducing crude oil prices to hinder adoption of NGV
- Shifting focus of OEMs toward electric vehicles
- Development of near-zero emission NGV
- Next generation fuel injectors and adsorbent natural gas tank to increase range of NGV
- Introduction of multi-fuel engines
- CNH Industrial
- Daimler Trucks
- General Motors
- MAN Truck & Bus
- Volvo Trucks
Other Prominent Vendors:
- Beiqi Foton Motor
- BRC Gas Equipment
- Cummins Westport
- Dongfeng Motor
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Ford Motor
- IMPCO Technologies
- ISUZU MOTORS
- Landi Renzo
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v9vbqj/global_light_and