DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Advanced Visualization Market by Products, Services, Solution, Imaging Modality, Clinical Application - Forecasts to 2021" report to their offering.
The advanced visualization (AV) market in terms of value is expected to reach USD 3.19 billion by 2021 from USD 1.89 billion in 2016; growing at a CAGR of 11.0% from 2016 to 2021.
This market is categorized on the basis of products and services, type of solution, imaging modality, clinical application, and end user.
Advanced visualization solutions enable clinicians to access and share large data sets of images through an advanced visualization platform, facilitate advanced diagnosis through effective visualization and analysis of diagnostic exams. Advanced visualization solutions play a vital role in healthcare organizations as they are used in several imaging modalities as well as clinical areas and are widely adopted in hospitals and diagnostic centers.
The market across the globe is witnessing growth due to factors such as technological advancements in AV software such as integration of PACS & AV tools, improved diagnostic interpretation with AV tools, rising prevalence of target diseases, and growing demand for advanced diagnostic procedures. However, factors such as limited medical reimbursements for radiology-based diagnostic procedures and technological limitations associated with existing advanced visualization analysis may restrain the market growth.
Key Market Drivers
- Advancements in AV Software Such as Integration of Pacs & AV Tools
- Technological Advancements in the Field of AV Technology Leading to Improved Data Interpretation
- Rising Prevalence of Target Diseases Coupled With Growing Geriatric Population
- Need for Efficient and Early Diagnosis of Disease
- Increasing Awareness of Benefits Offered By AV Tools in Disease Diagnosis
Key Market Restraints
- Limited Availability of Reimbursements for Radiology-Based Diagnostic Procedures
- Technological Limitations Associated With Existing AV Analysis
Key Market Opportunities
- Incorporation of AV Solutions in Mobile Devices
- Emerging Markets
Key Market Challenges
- Budgetary Constraints in Hospitals Across Mature Markets
- AGFA-Gevaert N.V.
- Carestream Health, Inc. (A Part of Onex Corporation)
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- PRO Medicus Limited
- QI Imaging
- Siemens AG
- Terarecon, Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5fs42/advanced