DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Automotive Fabric Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Trucks, Buses & Coaches) & Application (Floor Covering, Upholstery, Pre-assembled Interior Components, Tires, Safety-Belts, Airbags) - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The automotive fabrics market is projected to reach USD 34.35 Billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 3.3% between 2016 and 2021.
The market is largely driven by the increased demand for passenger cars in countries such as China, Japan, Germany, the U.S., South Korea, India, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, the U.K., France, and Russia, among others. Rising safety measures in automotive application are also expected to drive the market. The availability of non-fabric substitutes such as natural leather, synthetic leather, artificial leather, and PVC leather is restraining the growth of the market.
The stringent safety regulations in countries such as the U.S., Canada, China, Japan, and India drive the demand for automotive fabrics in the airbag application. Growing public awareness and increase in concerns for safety regarding the usage of airbags drives the demand for automotive fabrics in airbags application.
The rising demand for automobiles is driving the market for automotive fabrics in Asia-Pacific. The market in this region is driven by the increased demand from China, Japan, South Korea, and India. China is the largest market in the region. The demand for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, and heavy trucks is gaining momentum in this region, which in turn will drive the demand for automotive fabrics.
- Rising Safety Measures in Automotive Application
- Necessity for Weight Reduction Due to Stringent Co2 Emission
- Availability of Substitutes
- Increasing Demand for Automobiles
- Innovative Technological Development in Automotive Fabrics Industry
- Rising Middle Class Income
- Acme Mills Company
- Adient Plc (Earlier Johnson Controls Automotive Experience)
- BMD Private Ltd.
- Borgers Se & Co. Kgaa (Germany)
- Chori Co., Ltd.
- CMI Enterprises Inc.
- Glen Raven, Inc.
- Grupo Antolin Irausa, S.A.
- Haartz Corporation
- Heathcoat Fabrics Limited
- Lear Corporation
- Martur Automotive Seating Systems
- Moriden America Inc.
- Other Key Market Players
- Sage Automotive Interiors Inc.
- Seiren Co., Ltd.
- SRF Limited
- Suminoe Textile Co., Ltd.
- Takata Corporation
- TB Kawashima Co., Ltd.
- Tenowo Gmbh
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation
- Trevira Gmbh (Germany)
- Uniroyal Engineered Products Llc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vfgfqz/automotive_fabric