DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Precision Medicine Growth Opportunities, Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
Precision medicine aims to integrate personalized health data both from direct (quantifiable) and indirect (quantifiable) sources probing the deepest mysteries affecting individual health and well-being. Rising pressures to decrease healthcare cost globally, emergence of value-based reimbursement models, and healthcare digitization trends are transitioning the treatment model from One-size-fits-all' to stratified and outcome-based targeted therapies called precision medicine.
In the past few decades, our scientific knowledge and technological advancements around genomics has increased exponentially, making cost and time no longer a barrier for population-level genome profiling. Integration of these genomic and lifestyle data into clinical workflow to derive deeper insight into genetic and chronic diseases is unique to the precision medicine concept.
However, the precision medicine concept is a nascent one that needs further refinement at fundamental levels with incremental progress towards more effective and targeted drugs that are precisely accurate in reducing the treatment uncertainty, to ultimately revolutionize the care delivery model in the long run. Also, the current legal and ethical frameworks both at global and regional levels were built with a very different generation of medical products and practices in mind and raise some serious challenges for the revolutionary concept of precision medicine practice.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Market Definition
3. Growth Environment-Introduction and Overview
4. Precision Medicine Market Projections (2015-2025)
5. Opportunity Analysis-CDx Biomarkers and Targeted Therapeutics Segment
6. Opportunity Analysis-Omics and Diagnostics Segment
7. Opportunity Analysis-Non-omics Patient Stratification Solutions
8. Opportunity Analysis-Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) Bridging the Last Miles for Precision Medicine Practice
9. Key Conclusions
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q748lh/global_precision