DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Argentina Prepaid Card Retail Consumer Dynamics & Retail Spend Analysis (Databook Series), 2012-2021 - Market Trends and Drivers by Demographics, Retail Spend, and Card Usage" report to their offering.
This is a data centric report, primarily consisting of charts and tables. This report provides insights into consumer attitude and behaviour along with market size and forecast of overall prepaid (pay before) cards, offering a wealth of insights to help companies understand this growing but quickly changing market:
- Market data: It details market opportunities across key market segments in prepaid cards for the period 2012-2021 and identifies potential risks. Market estimates and forecasts assess overall prepaid card industry on four essential KPIs - number of cards in circulation, number of transactions, load value, and value of transactions.
- Prepaid segments by card function: Closed loop and open loop segments
- Consumer segments: Retail, Corporate, and Public Sector
- Consumer spend segments: Age, Income, Gender
- Retail spend categories: Food and Grocery, Health & Beauty, Apparel and Footwear, Books/Music/Video, Consumer Electronics, Pharmacy and Wellness, Gas Station, Restaurants & Bars, Toys, Kids & Babies, Media and Entertainment, Services
Key Topics Covered:
1 About this Report
2 Argentina Prepaid Card Industry Market Attractiveness
3 Argentina Open Loop Prepaid Card Future Growth Dynamics, 2012-2021
4 Argentina Closed Loop Prepaid Card Future Growth Dynamics, 2012-2021
5 Argentina Prepaid Card Consumer Usage Trends
6 Argentina Open Loop Prepaid Card Retail Spend Dynamics
7 Further Reading
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6qmfrv/argentina_prepaid