NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kyriba Corp., the global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, today announced continued record growth in 2016 with more than 206 new logos. Kyriba now has more than 1,500 clients with more than 40,500 users globally.
“We have achieved another remarkable year, advancing our leadership position with 30 percent year over year growth,” said Jean-Luc Robert, chairman and CEO at Kyriba. “We are inspired by the trust our clients have in our secure, cloud-based cash and risk management solutions, which empower finance leaders to protect their assets, and enhance their competitive position in the marketplace. The year ahead looks bright, especially as our partner community accelerates our growth across the globe.”
Adding to the momentum of record growth, Kyriba counts marquee clients, industry accolades, new investments, partners and partnerships among its highlights for 2016:
- Kyriba gained 206 new logos from small, medium and large marquee clients such as American Express GBT, Eastman Kodak Company, LIXIL, Standard Motor Products, Inc., Suntory, SThree, and Ubisoft.
- Kyriba raised more than 25 million USD from new investors to Kyriba Corp., BPIfrance and Mitsubishi UFJ, in addition to renewed funding from existing Kyriba investors.
- Kyriba’s investment in its Professional Services teams resulted in a record number of GoLives and increased satisfaction in client implementations.
- Kyriba added unique Compliance and Fraud Prevention functionalities to address the unprecedented rise of fraud in corporate treasury.
- Kyriba named the World’s Best Cash Forecasting Solution by Global Finance Magazine and Kyriba’s client Spotify awarded International EuroFinance Award for Treasury Excellence.
- Kyriba brought to a new level its Payments, Hedge Accounting, and Supply Chain Finance solutions.
To learn how your organization can increase the strategic function of its financial professionals, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Kyriba Corp.
Kyriba is the global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use Kyriba to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. Kyriba is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro.
To learn how your organization can increase the strategic function of its financial professionals, contact us at email@example.com. To learn more about Kyriba PartnerSURGE or join our partner program, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engage with Kyriba
- Like Kyriba on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kyribacorp
- Follow Kyriba on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/kyriba-corporation
- Follow Kyriba on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kyribacorp
- Read Kyriba’s blog at www.kyriba.com/blog