FAIRFAX, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Invincea, the #1 performing next-generation antivirus security company, today announced that the company has been awarded with the coveted Recommended rating in NSS Labs Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) Group Test. NSS Labs announced the Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) Group Test Results today at the RSA Conference in San Francisco.
“The results of NSS Labs Group Advanced Endpoint Protection Group Test are another key indicator that the market is shifting towards leading next-generation antivirus companies that have developed new signature-less technologies openly tested by third party companies,” said Norm Laudermilch, Invincea COO. “This validates Invincea’s commitment to protect global companies from cyberattacks at an affordable cost. We welcome organizations to Test Drive X by Invincea to see first-hand how our product stops today’s sophisticated malware and out-performs other security companies in the industry.”
X by Invincea is designed to detect and stop unknown malware and sophisticated attacks using its patented deep learning neural-network and real-time behavioral analysis algorithms. X by Invincea is uniquely differentiated as the industry’s highest performing next-gen antivirus security product on the market, offering:
- Pre-Breach Prevention - Stops attacks automatically before they can execute and cause damage
- Stops Unknown Malware - Prevents malware without signatures by leveraging machine learning
- Prevents File-less Attacks - Through comprehensive behavioral monitoring capabilities
- Highest Performance - Greater than 99% detection rate with less than 1% false positives
- Low User Impact - Lightweight agent that has no visible impact to business performance
- Offline Operation - Host-based protection for users anywhere and anytime, even when not connected
- Deep Forensics - Provides deep insight for analysis and investigation of new and existing threats
- Machine Learning Model Maturity - Model updated infrequently with little reduction in efficacy
- 3rd Party Tested - VirusTotal, AV-Test, AV-Comparatives, NSS Labs, Analyst firms and more
Invincea announced last week it entered an agreement to be acquired by Sophos, a global leader in network and endpoint security. The acquisition combines a respected industry leader (Sophos) with a visionary (Invincea) to better combat ever-evolving cyber threats. Both companies participated in the NSS Labs AEP Group Test and were given a recommended rating. To learn more about the acquisition announcement, visit this link.
Invincea is the #1 performing next-generation antivirus security solution in the industry. Inspired by work resulting from DARPA’s Cyber Genome program, X by Invincea stops unknown malware, ransomware, and file-less malware before it can impact an endpoint, without affecting business performance. Based in Fairfax, VA., Invincea proudly protects organizations across the globe and drives the highest level of transparency and accountability in the marketplace. For more information or to take a free Test Drive, visit www.invincea.com.