DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Internet Usage Statistics for Mobile Carriers Consumer Research Report" report to their offering.
Telecommunications is a diverse and transformation sector that has become the backbone of innovation and growth for nearly all industries. The main reason for its importance is the exponential adoption of smartphones across the globe. In the less than 30 years since their inception, the number of mobile devices in the world currently exceeds the total population (a staggering 7.19 billion.) Currently, there are over 2.5 billion smartphone users in the world, which is more than a quarter of the world population.
Internet over Wi-Fi and Cellular networks has connected consumers on a global scale. Communications through these mediums are growing at a rapid pace mainly due to the factors like high speed, affordability, higher spectral efficiency, scalability, and easy connectivity. To ensure higher market share in this competitive environment, mobile carriers must deliver high quality of data and connectivity services that are affordable, reliable, and rectifiable.
This study gives an in-depth insight about the Internet Usage Statistics for Mobile Carriers. With the help of these insights mobile carriers can easily know more about their competitors and make an informed decision about their business and marketing strategies.
The following insights are included at Country level, City level and Mobile Carrier-wise levels respectively:
- Telecommunications industry - Market share of Mobile carriers, penetration rates, usage statistics, etc
- Demographic Insights - Age and Gender break up
- Audience Insights - Classified by Affluent, Homemakers, Professionals, Students and Travellers
- Digital Insights - Classified by OS Type, Mobile Model and Digital Destinations
- Peak internet usage hours - Classified into 2 hour brackets Starting from 6am to 12am
Key Topics Covered:
1. Questions addressed in the Report
2. Research Scope
3. About Telecommunications Industry
4. Internet Growth Factors
5. Overview of Telecommunications
6. Overview of Wi-Fi and Cellular Internet Usage Insights
7. Mobile Carrier wise Wi-Fi and Cellular Internet Usage Insights
8. Key Opportunities and Takeaways
- NTT Docomo
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qbxxsv/internet_usage