mHealth and Home Monitoring is the eighth consecutive report that gives first-hand insights into the adoption of wireless solutions for health monitoring.
This strategic research report provides you with 280 pages of unique business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
mHealth and Home Monitoring is the foremost source of information about the adoption of wireless solutions for health monitoring. Whether you are a medical equipment vendor, telecom operator, healthcare provider, investor, consultant, or government agency, you will gain valuable insights from our in-depth research.
How should the mobile industry address the vast business opportunity in wireless healthcare monitoring? The number of home monitoring devices on the global market with integrated cellular connectivity was 4.9 million at the end of 2016 and is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 38.7 percent in the next five years to reach 25.2 million in 2021. Learn more about how wireless technology can become seamlessly integrated with medical devices in this 280 page in-depth report now in its eighth edition.
This report will allow you to:
- Profit from 40 new executive interviews with market leading companies.
- Learn about key home health monitoring devices and services.
- Study the strategies of 124 key players in the mHealth ecosystem.
- Understand the dynamics of the health monitoring market in Europe and North America.
- Comprehend how wireless technology can become seamlessly integrated with medical devices.
- Evaluate the business opportunities in the emerging mHealth segment.
- Predict future market and technology developments.
This report answers the following questions:
- Which medical conditions offer the best potential for wireless health monitoring solutions?
- Who are the leading providers of connected medical devices?
- What are the mHealth strategies of medical device vendors and pharmaceutical companies?
- Which are the general technology trends for home health monitoring equipment?
- What initiatives have been taken by the leading players in the telecom and IT industries?
- How can connectivity redefine the use cases of medical devices and the value propositions to patients and other stakeholders?
- What are the market shares of the top 5 integrated telehealth solution vendors?
- Why are smartphone applications so significant for the mHealth market?
- How can healthcare providers and payers benefit from mHealth solutions?
Key Topics Covered:
1. The challenge from welfare diseases
2. mHealth platforms
3. Physiological monitoring solution providers
4. Medication, AED and integrated monitoring solution providers
5. Market analysis and forecasts
Companies Mentioned: Sample List
- A&D Medical
- Apple HealthKit
- Bayer Healthcare
- Bosch Healthcare
- Glooko (Diasend)
- Google Fit
- HealthyCircles (Qualcomm Life)
- Helena Laboratories
- Honeywell Life Care Solutions
- Medtronic Care Management Services (Cardiocom)
- Microsoft HealthVault
- Natus Medical
- Omron Healthcare
- Respiri (iSonea)
- Roche Diabetes Care
- Siemens Healthineers
- Sotera Wireless
- Spacelabs Healthcare
- St. Jude Medical
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wpnj4h/mhealth_and_home