- 15 Concurrent Sessions from which to choose. Mix and match your choices to best meet your learning needs and explore your areas of interest.
- A faculty of experts in psychiatric nursing care, who enthusiastically invite interaction and discussion to enhance your learning experience. Bring your interesting cases and clinical challenges to gain insight into possible approaches and fresh perspectives.
- An opportunity to relax and enjoy either Nashville or Las Vegas, each an oasis of entertainment, shopping and dining experiences!
- Register now and invite your colleagues to join you. You'll return to work re-energized and re-focused on the important work you do.
This conference will enable the experienced clinician to:
- Explore current evidence-based guidelines for the treatment of a variety of psychiatric illnesses, including treatment resistant depression, anxiety disorders, atypical psychosis, ADHD, bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder.
- Describe the importance of leadership, professional development and the concept of care in psychiatric nursing.
- Evaluate examples of the latest research and discuss how the findings may impact daily practice.
- Examine methods to treat tobacco and electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) usage.
Who Should Attend:
- Case Managers
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Nurse Managers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Private Practitioners/Consultants
- Social Workers
- Staff/Charge Nurses
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mfx6d6/psychiatric