DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global BioMEMS devices Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global BioMEMS devices Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 26.1% over the next decade to reach approximately $26.6 billion by 2025.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include developments in pharma and drug delivery by micro manufacturing, monitoring of critical blood levels enabled through new device, mems sensors used for biomedical device applications and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Based on Product the market is categorized into injectable, implantable and other products. Injectables are further segmented into Micromodules and Microneedles. Implantable are further sub segmented into stents, gyroscopes, accelerometers, biochips, biosensors and drug delivery devices. Other Products are further segmented into inhalers, emerging mems devices, micro motors and catheters.
Based on Application the market is segmented into therapeutic, tissue engineering, diagnostic, home care devices, pharmaceutical & biological research, in vitro diagnostics and other applications.
As per End User the market is segmented into home diagnostics, hospitals, pharmaceutical research centers, agricultural industry, food and other end users.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- TE Connectivity Ltd
- Integrated Sensing Systems, Inc
- Omron Corporation
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Perkinelmer Inc.
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
- Silicon Microstructures, Inc.
- Micralyne Inc.
- First Sensor AG
- Knowles Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc
- Capitalbio Corporation
- Debiotech S.A.
- Bluechiip Ltd
- All Sensors Corporation
- Analog Devices Inc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7cn3d/global_biomems