Laboratory Industry Report connects you with industry experts to keep you current and informed on the latest issues affecting diagnostic laboratories across practice settings hospital, commercial, group practice sites and network systems.
As a member of the Laboratory Industry Report community, you'll enjoy direct, ongoing access to:
- Strategies and advice from experts on healthcare integration, capitation, lab technology and more
- Comparative data on diagnostic lab test pricing and volumes
- Analysis of regulatory impact and relevant details on proposed legislation
- Benchmarks to gauge your lab operations versus the diagnostic lab market at large
- Details on publicly-held labs, including executive moves, their earnings and performance
Updates on industry mergers, acquisitions and alliances and large
labs' business activities
Laboratory Industry Report is much more than a news source; it's where subscribers turn for business intelligence and exclusive insight on what's happening to key companies, how Wall Street views the industry, and the latest details on mergers, buyouts, consolidations, and alliances.
Your time is valuable use Laboratory Industry Report for the most accurate, practical updates on the critical events shaping the lab industry.
Laboratory Industry Report is a trusted resource for everyone with a vital stake in today's competitive diagnostic lab marketplace from owners, directors, pathologists, CEOs, COOs, and CFOs to general managers, administrators, lab managers, and sales/marketing professionals.
As always Laboratory Industry Report, guarantees the accuracy, objectivity, and authority of its actionable intelligence. Gain a competitive edge for your diagnostic lab!
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6h4fb9/laboratory