You can be a better Law Office Manager.
Law Office Manager Shows You How... Every Step of the Way!
- Manage All Your Law Office Operations and Procedures More Easily, Efficiently and Profitably
- Hire, Fire and Manage Staff for Greater Productivity and Fewer Problems
- Quickly and Easily Comply with the Latest Laws and Regulations that Affect Your Legal Practice
- Take Advantage of the Latest Technology and Software for the Law Office
- Stay Up-to-Date on New Trends and Developments in Law Office Management and much more
Here's just a sample of the help you get:
- Reducing Malpractice Lawsuits: How and Why You Need to Screen Cold Calls from Potential New Clients
- Idea of the Month: Easy Interview System Virtually Guarantees a Good Secretary/Attorney Match
- Managing Staff: Quarterly Four Column: Reviews Improve Staff Performance and Reduce Manager Stress
- Marketing Your Practice: How to Get Maximum Impact from Business Cards, Brochures and Other Printed Advertising
- Legal Compliance: How to Reduce Legal Risk when Serving Alcohol at Firm Holiday Parties
- Increasing Profits: How to Use Client Exit Surveys to Improve Service and Increase Revenue
- Office Technology: Buried in Paper? Maybe it's Time to Crawl Out and Go Digital!
- Increasing Profits: How to Use Social Media Marketing to Pull in More Clients
- Marketing Your Practice: Six Rules for Selling Your Legal Services Without a Sales Pitch
- Managing the Office: Missouri Administrator Tells How to Move Your Office in Just One Weekend
- Working with Firm Partners: Use Weekly Financial Reporting to Keep Partners Aware of Cash Flow
- Client Relations: 3 Proven Ways to Build a More Profitable Client Base
- Marketing Your Practice: How to Attract More Clients by Positioning Your Attorneys as "Thought Leaders"
- Idea of the Month: Raffle Gets Staffers to Monthly 8 a.m. Meeting On Time, Every Time
- Managing Staff: 4 Steps to Take Immediately When a Workplace Romance Blooms in Your Office
- Model Tool: Conflict of Interest Policy for Romantically Involved Employees
- Managing Staff: Why It Pays to Enforce the "Little" Rules that Your Staff Often Ignore
- Increasing Profits: 6 Proven Strategies to Increase Cash Flow and Profitability
- Working with Attorneys: How a Mentor Program Can Improve Your Associate Retention Rates
- Client Relations: Clients Cite these 6 Top Turnoff Points with Law Firms
- Marketing Your Practice: How to Get a New Marketing Program Past the "Partnership Roadblock"
- Your Career: Starting Salaries for Legal Jobs Expected to Rise in 2014
- Working with Firm Partners: How to Set Up a Yearly Plan for the Partners that Covers Revenue, Clients, Staff, Finance, and Succession Planning
- Your Career: A Self-Evaluation Test that Reveals Your Management Style
- And Much More
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xnb27j/law_office_manager