DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Chronic Drainage Catheters Market: By Product Type (Chest Drainage Catheters, External Ventricular Drainage Catheters); By End-Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centres) & By Region - Forecast (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
In medical terms, a catheter can be defined as a thin tube made from medical grade materials to serve a wide range of applications such as drainage, administration of fluids or gases, access by surgical instruments, and also perform a wide variety of other tasks depending on the type of catheter. Catheters are inserted into a body cavity, duct, or vessel to treat diseases or perform a surgical procedure. Chronic drainage catheters are one such type of catheters which helps medical professionals to drain out the internal fluid to treat or perform a surgery on a patient. Globally, increasing cases of critical and chronic diseases and technological advancement in healthcare practices are expected to remain the key growth drivers for chronic drainage catheters during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the chronic drainage catheters market driven by a world class healthcare infrastructure with a technologically advanced practice, higher spending and presence of key industry players in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for chronic drainage catheters market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly developing medical infrastructure, increasing spending on healthcare and growing medical tourism in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Chronic drainage catheters Market - Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Chronic drainage catheters Market Landscape
4. Chronic drainage catheters Market- Forces
5. Chronic drainage catheters Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Chronic drainage catheters Market, By Product Type
7. Chronic drainage catheters Market, By End-Users
8. Chronic drainage catheters Market, By Geography
9. Chronic drainage catheters Market - Entropy
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Sewoon Medical Co. Ltd.
- Möller Medical GmbH
- Smiths Medical
- Romsons Scientific & Surgical Pvt. Ltd.
- Biometrix Medical
- Becton, Dickinson And Company
- GE Healthcare
- Abbott Laboratories
- Baxter International, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zbvr92/chronic_drainage