DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Hyperphosphatemia In Chronic Kidney Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Hyperphosphatemia, that is, abnormally high serum phosphate levels, can result from increased phosphate intake, decreased phosphate excretion, or a disorder that shifts intracellular phosphate to extracellular space. This condition is most commonly seen in patients with chronic kidney disease. Signs and symptoms include fatigue, nausea, sleep disturbances, shortness of breath, bone and joint pain, pruritus and rash. Treatment includes phosphate binders and diuretics.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Hyperphosphatemia, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hyperphosphatemia and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Hyperphosphatemia Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Hyperphosphatemia - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Hyperphosphatemia - Comparative Analysis
- Hyperphosphatemia - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Hyperphosphatemia - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Hyperphosphatemia - Pipeline Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Hyperphosphatemia - Products under Development by Companies
- Hyperphosphatemia - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Hyperphosphatemia - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- 3SBio Inc
- Ardelyx Inc
- Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd
- Medice Arzneimittel Putter GmbH & Co KG
- OPKO Health Inc
- PDX Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Shield Therapeutics Plc
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Toray Industries Inc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z2mn3v/hyperphosphatemia