DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Western Equine Encephalitis - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Western equine encephalitis is a disease that is spread to humans by infected mosquitoes. Western equine encephalitis is caused by the western equine encephalitis virus, an arbovirus. Symptoms range from mild to severe and may include only fever and headache to encephalitis with delirium, disorientation or coma.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Western Equine Encephalitis, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Western Equine Encephalitis and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Western Equine Encephalitis Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Western Equine Encephalitis - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Western Equine Encephalitis - Comparative Analysis
- Western Equine Encephalitis - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Western Equine Encephalitis - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Western Equine Encephalitis - Pipeline Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Western Equine Encephalitis - Products under Development by Companies
- Western Equine Encephalitis - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Western Equine Encephalitis - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Akshaya Bio Inc
- Altravax Inc
- EpiVax Inc
- H&P Labs Inc
Profectus BioSciences Inc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/prkj77/western_equine