SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fidelis Cybersecurity™, the leader in next generation intrusion prevention, will be showcasing products that stop modern intrusions, solve alert fatigue and reduce the time to detect, validate and resolve alerts from days to minutes at RSA 2017 on February 14-16. Visit Fidelis at booth #933, South Hall, Moscone Center, during expo hours or schedule a meeting to learn more.
Fidelis Cybersecurity will demo the latest releases of Fidelis Network and Fidelis Endpoint. The new releases bring together Fidelis’ unique ability to assemble and analyze network sessions in real time with deep endpoint integration that automatically validates network alerts by checking endpoints to see if they have been compromised. This innovative no-click investigation feature shrinks response time from days to minutes by showing security teams exactly what was happening on the endpoint when the alert occurred.
Fidelis will also demonstrate Fidelis Cloud™, the industry’s first and only next generation intrusion prevention solution delivered from the cloud. Launched in January 2017, Fidelis Cloud combines the advanced automation, detection and analytic capabilities of Fidelis Network with the added convenience and economy of a cloud-delivered subscription model – so users can focus on security, not on provisioning, patching and maintaining security applications.
FIDELIS CYBERSECURITY HIGHLIGHTS DURING RSA
- RSA 2017 Expo: Join Fidelis Cybersecurity at Booth #933, South Hall, at San Francisco’s Moscone Center, February 14 - 16. See a full listing of Fidelis’ RSA activities.
- AGC’s 2017 Information Security & Broader Technology Growth Conference: At 2:00 pm PST on February 13, Fidelis President and CEO Peter George will highlight how Fidelis helps leading global organizations prevent intrusions.
- Technology Demos: See how Fidelis helps shrink your detection and response time from hours to minutes by detecting intrusions on your network and endpoints and automating incident response at the Fidelis booth. Schedule your demo.
- Gigamon Partner Sessions: Fidelis West Coast Director Jared Phipps will co-present “Pervasive Visibility Enables Comprehensive Security” at 2:00 pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at the Gigamon Booth, #1523, South Hall.
- Fidelis Reception: Fidelis is hosting a reception for cybersecurity professionals, media and industry analysts at the Press Club restaurant on Wednesday February 15, 5 - 8 pm, 20 Yerba Buena Lane. Pre-registration is required.
- A10 Partner Presentation: Fidelis CTO Kurt Bertone will present “Preventing Modern Intrusions at the Session Level with Encrypted Traffic Visibility” at 5:15 pm PST on Tuesday at the A10 Booth, #533, South Hall.
- Watch the overview video.
- Learn more about Fidelis Cloud.
- Learn more about Fidelis Network 8.3.
- Visit the Fidelis Network product page.
- Visit the Fidelis Endpoint product page.
- Read the summary of a study entitled “The Total Economic Impact™ of Fidelis Network™”
About Fidelis Cybersecurity
We prevent intrusions. And we do it relentlessly. Whether attackers are trying to gain a foothold in your network or accessing sensitive data on your laptops and servers, Fidelis detects it. Then, we tell you everything you need to find them and stop them in minutes (not days or weeks). We call it next generation intrusion prevention. And we’re the first and only company to deliver it from the cloud. It’s why 40% of the world’s most valuable brands rely on Fidelis to protect their most valuable assets. To learn more about our products and incident response services, visit www.fidelissecurity.com and follow us on Twitter @FidelisCyber.