DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Djibouti Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2022" report to their offering.
The tire market in Djibouti is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during 2017-2022. Passenger car tire segment was the leading segment in the country's tire market during 2012-2016, and the same trend is anticipated to continue over the next five years as well. Djibouti region is the largest demand generating region for tires in the country. Some of the major players operating in the country's tire market are Bridgestone, MRF, Michelin, CEAT and Apollo, among others.
Backed by increasing disposable income and improving economy, the vehicle fleet size in Djibouti is anticipated to expand over the next five years. Automobile sales in the country are expected to grow on account of anticipated economic recovery and growing infrastructure developments across the country.
Recently, China contracted with the government of Djibouti to install a support base for its naval ships and is planning to build a second major airport in Djibouti, expanding and improving port facilities for commercial shipping and lend USD1 billion to finance other infrastructure projects in Djibouti including a water pipeline and a railway link to neighboring Djibouti.
- Apollo Tyres Ltd.
- Bridgestone Middle East & Africa FZE
- CEAT Limited
- GITI Tire (China) Investment Company Ltd.
- Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co. Ltd.
- JK Tyre & Industries Ltd.
- MRF Limited
- Michelin AIM FZE
- Prinx Chengshan (Shandong) Tire Company
Shandong Wanda BOTO Tyre Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Djibouti Tire Market Outlook
5. Djibouti Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
6. Djibouti Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
7. Djibouti Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
8. Djibouti Two-Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
9. Djibouti OTR Tire Market Outlook
10. Import Analysis
11. Supply Chain Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Djibouti Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/62jq82/djibouti_tire