DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Burkholderia Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Burkholderia infections are caused by Burkholderia cepacia bacteria. Symptoms include low-grade fever, progressing to much more serious conditions, including pneumonia, cough, congestion, shortness of breath, and wheezing. Predisposing factors include weakened immune system and lung diseases. Treatment includes antibiotics.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Burkholderia Infections, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Burkholderia Infections and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Arno Therapeutics Inc
- Bavarian Nordic A/S
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc
- Eumedica SA
- Grifols SA
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc
- Soligenix Inc
- Syntiron LLC
Vault Pharma Inc
Key Topics Covered:
- Burkholderia Infections Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Burkholderia Infections - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Burkholderia Infections - Comparative Analysis
- Burkholderia Infections - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Burkholderia Infections - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Burkholderia Infections - Pipeline Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Burkholderia Infections - Products under Development by Companies
- Burkholderia Infections - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Burkholderia Infections - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72pd2r/burkholderia