Keloids are a growth of extra scar tissue where the skin has healed after an injury. Symptoms include flesh-colored, red, or pink, lumpy (nodular) or ridged, irritated from friction such as rubbing on clothing and tender and itchy. Risk factors include age and family history. Treatment includes corticosteroid, radiation, surgical removal and silicone gel or patches.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Keloids, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Keloids and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- FirstString Research Inc
- RXi Pharmaceuticals Corp
- Topadur Pharma AG
- Tumorend LLC
- viDA Therapeutics Inc
- Yuhan Corp
Key Topics Covered:
- Keloids Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Keloids - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Keloids - Comparative Analysis
- Keloids - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Keloids - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Keloids - Pipeline Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Keloids - Products under Development by Companies
- Keloids - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Keloids - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cmmrxf/keloids