DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Resistant Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Resistant hypertension is defined as high blood pressure that remains uncontrolled despite treatment with antihypertensive agents. Causes of resistant hypertension include abnormalities in the hormones that control blood pressure, accumulation of artery-clogging plaque in blood vessels, obesity and sleep problems. This is handled by lifestyle alterations and regular medications.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Resistant Hypertension, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Resistant Hypertension and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- Bayer AG
- Novartis AG
- Sarfez Pharmaceuticals Inc
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Zumbro Discovery Inc
Key Topics Covered:
- Resistant Hypertension Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Resistant Hypertension - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Resistant Hypertension - Comparative Analysis
- Resistant Hypertension - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Resistant Hypertension - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Resistant Hypertension - Pipeline Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Resistant Hypertension - Products under Development by Companies
- Resistant Hypertension - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Resistant Hypertension - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5dlwmj/resistant