Dental Implants represent the largest application area for Medical Ceramics globally, demand for which is forecast to be US$4.5 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach US$6.2 billion by 2022 to reflect the fastest CAGR of 6.7% between 2017 and 2022.
Ceramics constitute a family of materials that are produced by firing non-metallic materials at high temperatures. Two of the most common materials that can be utilized for manufacturing ceramics include alumina and zirconia. These can be fabricated in such a way as to increase their biocompatibility, following which they are called medical ceramics or bioceramics and find application in the medical industry. These materials are extensively employed in surgical implants, prosthetics and a number of medical tools and devices.
This global report analyzes the key applications of medical ceramics including Dental Implants, Implantable Electronic Devices, Orthopedic Implants, Surgical & Diagnostic Instruments and Other. The global markets for the above-mentioned applications are analyzed in terms of value in USD for 2014-2022 analysis period.
- APC International, Ltd.
- AVX Corporation
- Advanced Industrial Ceramics
- Advanced Monolythic Ceramics, Inc. (United States)
- Barat Ceramics GmbH
- Bce Special Ceramics GmbH (Germany)
- Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials, Inc.
- Ceramtec GmbH
- Ceraroot S.L
- Coorstek Advanced Materials Crewe Limited (United Kingdom)
- Coorstek KK (Japan)
- Coorstek Medical LLC
- Coorstek, Inc.
- Dental Direkt GmbH (Germany)
- Dentsply Sirona
- Depuy Synthes, Inc.
- Doxa AB
- Exxelia Temex
- Ferro-Ceramic Grinding, Inc.
- Friatec Aktiengesellschaft
- Hybrid Laser Tech Ltd (United Kingdom)
- Innovnano - Materiais Avançados, S.A (Portugal)
- Institut Straumann AG
- International Ceramic Engineering
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- JRI Orthopaedics (United Kingdom)
Key Topics Covered:
2. Medical Ceramics Application - A Market Snapshot
3. Key Market Trends
4. Key Global Players
5. Key Business Trends
6. Global Market Review
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3qjc7f/medical_ceramics