DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Mobile C-Arms Market Outlook to 2022" report to their offering.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Scope of the Report:
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
- 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segments.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Mobile C-Arms market.
- Key players covered include Ziehm Imaging, Inc., GE Healthcare Limited, Philips Healthcare and Others.
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred
mode of product distribution - Identify, understand capitalize.
- GE Healthcare Ltd
- Siemens Limited
- Ziehm Imaging, Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
Key Topics Covered:
1 List of Tables & Figures
3 Mobile C-Arms Market, North America
4 Mobile C-Arms Market, Canada
5 Mobile C-Arms Market, Mexico
6 Mobile C-Arms Market, United States
7 Overview of Key Companies in North America Mobile C-Arms Market
8 Mobile C-Arms Market Pipeline Products
9 Recent Developments
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hmqzqj/north_america