DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Focal Segmental glomerulosclerosis is a rare disease that attacks the kidney's filtering units (glomeruli) causing serious scarring which leads to permanent kidney damage and even failure. Symptoms include proteinuria, edema, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and poor appetite. Risk factors include infection, obesity, sickle cell disease and reflux nephropathy. Treatment includes antibiotics, vitamin D supplements, and immunosuppressive drugs.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- Complexa Inc
- Dimerix Bioscience Pty Ltd
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Retrophin Inc
- Shire Plc
- Variant Pharmaceuticals Inc
Key Topics Covered:
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis - Comparative Analysis
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis - Pipeline Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis - Products under Development by Companies
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q4f7k9/focal_segmental