CHELMSFORD, Mass--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced that it again claimed the top ranking in Ventana Research’s Value Index for Workforce Management. The Value Index for Workforce Management is an independent analysis conducted by Ventana Research of how well vendor offerings meet buyers’ requirements for software that enables and supports global workforce management.
- The Value Index uses a framework that evaluates vendors and their products in seven categories: Usability, Manageability, Reliability, Capability, Adaptability, Vendor Validation, and Total Cost of Ownership and Return on Investment.
In addition to being the overall Value Index Leader, Ventana Research
also recognized Kronos and its workforce management solutions in many
- Manageability of the product – because of the company’s ability to meet business and IT needs for installation, deployment, and administration;
- Reliability of the product – based on the company’s strong performance, architecture, and scalability; and
- Validation of the vendor – highlighting the company’s commitment to workforce management, stable management and financial conditions, product roadmap, and feedback from customers.
- Kronos Workforce Central suite products assessed for this report include time and attendance, absence management, employee scheduling, labor activities, and labor analytics, as well as mobile and tablet applications.
Jim Welch, chief product officer, Kronos
“A high-performing workforce starts with the right applications. We arm our tens of thousands of customers with workforce management solutions that are purpose-built by industry to help drive business outcomes by engaging employees, controlling labor costs, increasing productivity, and minimizing compliance risk. Ventana Research’s Value Index is a fantastic testament that no vendor does this better than Kronos.”
Mark Smith, CEO and chief research officer, Ventana Research
“Congratulations to Kronos for being the overall Value Index Leader for workforce management; its top rating reflects the breadth and depth of its offerings and commitment to this market.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos, the Kronos logo, and Workforce Central are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
Footnote 1: Legal Disclaimer: Kronos subscribes to Ventana Research’s On-Demand Research Services, and has engaged and does engage Ventana Research to perform marketing-related research projects from time to time.