DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Intelligent Transport Systems Market (2016 - 2022)" report to their offering.
The North America intelligent transportation system (ITS) market size, in terms of value, is expected to reach a market size of USD 26,309.69 Million by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.6% between 2016 and 2022.
Railways, the backbone of the transportation systems in different regions, is evolving by the day and is growing increasingly complex. The adoption of railway intelligent transportation system (RITS) will be a step towards gaining competitive edge over other modes of transportation. By implementing various intelligent techniques, the need for consumer safety can be smartly managed within this mode of transportation.
The developing regions have many impediments to growth, and road traffic jams have and will be a major problem causing massive delays, increased fuel wastage and monetary losses. The fast changing regional landscape has led to poorly planned road networks. Due to unplanned road networks, small critical areas become the hot-spots for congestion and ineffective and poor traffic management around these hotspots potentially results in extended traffic jams. Privatizations of highways and road pricing have been some initiatives proposed to reduce congestion.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Computer Science Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Siemens AG
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope and Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. North America Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) Market - By Mode of Transport
5. North America Roadways Intelligent Transport Systems Market
6. North America Railways Intelligent Transport Systems Market
7. North America Aviation Intelligent Transport Market
8. North America Maritime Intelligent Transport Systems Market
9. North America Intelligent Transport Systems Market - By Country
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7hw3hx/north_america