DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ornithine-Transcarbamylase Deficiency - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Ornithine transcarbamylase (OTC) deficiency is a rare X-linked genetic disorder characterized by complete or partial lack of the enzyme ornithine transcarbamylase (OTC). OTC plays an important role in the break down and removal of nitrogen the body (urea cycle). The lack of the OTC enzyme results in excessive accumulation of nitrogen, in the form of ammonia (hyperammonemia), in the blood. Symptoms include vomiting, refusal to eat, progressive lethargy, and coma. Treatment includes nitrogen scavenging agents.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Ornithine-Transcarbamylase Deficiency, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Ornithine-Transcarbamylase Deficiency and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Ornithine-Transcarbamylase Deficiency Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Ornithine-Transcarbamylase Deficiency - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Ornithine-Transcarbamylase Deficiency - Comparative Analysis
- Ornithine-Transcarbamylase Deficiency - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Ornithine-Transcarbamylase Deficiency - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Ornithine-Transcarbamylase Deficiency - Pipeline Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Ornithine-Transcarbamylase Deficiency - Products under Development by Companies
- Ornithine-Transcarbamylase Deficiency - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Ornithine-Transcarbamylase Deficiency - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Dimension Therapeutics Inc
- Lucane Pharma SA
- PhaseRx Inc
- Promethera Biosciences SA
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m5n775/ornithinetranscar