PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Maana, the pioneer of enterprise knowledge technology, today announced that founder and CEO Babur Ozden will discuss how to accelerate digital transformation to drive operational excellence at the Operational Excellence and Risk Management conference in Houston. The session, “From the Front Line to the Bottom Line: Accelerating Operational Excellence with Enterprise Knowledge Technology” is set to take place on Wednesday, February 8, 2017.
Additionally, Jeff Dalgliesh, Maana’s oil and gas solutions specialist, will lead a workshop teaching attendees how an aligned information-governance strategy can enable digital transformation.
Both the speaking session and the workshop will take place at the JW Marriott in Houston, TX.
What: “From the Front Line to the Bottom Line: Accelerating Operational Excellence with Enterprise Knowledge Technology”
- Some of the most progressive industrial companies, including Aramco, Shell and Chevron, are accelerating digital transformation and increasing asset profitability with Enterprise Knowledge Technology. Maana’s CEO, Babur Ozden, will highlight high-impact use cases to help attendees understand how they can move beyond data lakes and toward a knowledge-centric approach that optimizes assets and impacts bottom lines.
- Babur Ozden, CEO and founder, Maana
When: Wednesday, February 8, 2017, 8:55 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. CST
What: Workshop F: “Digital Transformation: Optimizing data and information management to support early event detection and resolution.”
This workshop will instruct attendees how to embed an information
governance program that aligns with your organization’s
risk-management strategy by:
- Integrating automation and IT design to support early event detection and resolution;
- Applying corporate asset management principles to data and information; and,
- Identifying and prioritizing what information can and should be used.
Who: Jeff Dalgliesh, Oil & Gas Solutions, Specialist, Maana
When: Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 1:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. CST
Maana pioneered “knowledge technology” for the enterprise. Maana’s patented Knowledge Graph™ combined with Maana’s proprietary algorithms, expedite extracting knowledge from data silos, to reveal the relationships in the context of optimizing assets or processes. Customers include Fortune 500 companies such as Chevron, GE, Maersk and Shell. Maana’s investors are comprised of Chevron Technology Ventures, Frost Data Capital, GE Ventures, Intel Capital, Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures, and Shell Technology Ventures. Maana is privately held with offices in Palo Alto, California and Bellevue, Washington. Visit us at https://www.maana.io/