DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Bio CMO Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
Global Bio CMO Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2016-2021), provides analysis of the global bio CMO market, with detailed analysis of market size and growth, penetration, market share and economic impact of the industry. The report also provides the analysis of the global biologics market by value, by top selling products, etc.
The global bio CMO market is expected to increase at a significant growth rate during the forecasted period (2016-2021). The global bio CMO market is supported by various growth drivers, such as increase in pharmaceutical industry, growth in use of biosimilars, potential biologics blockbusters, etc. Yet, the market faces certain challenges, such as risk associated with CMOs, presence of in-house manufacturing facilities of big pharma companies, productivity issues with mammalian cell system, etc.
Furthermore, the report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall global bio CMO market has been forecasted for the years 2016-2021, taking into consideration the previous growth pattern, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
Lonza, Boehringer Ingelheim, Samsung Biologics are key companies in the global bio CMO market. The company profiling of these companies has been done in the report, which includes business overview, financial overview and respective business strategies of the companies.
- Global Pharmaceutical Market Growth
- Potential Biologics Blockbusters
- Increase in Biosimilar Market
- Preference of Biologics Over Small Molecules
- Presence for In-House Biopharma Manufacturing
- Risk Associated with CMOs
- Productivity Issue with Mammalian Cell System
- Big Pharmaceuticals Outsourcing Rate
- Capacity Utilization Rate of CMOs
- Growth in Mammalian Cell Structure
- Stringent Regulatory Requirements for Biologics and Biosimilars
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjfltd/global_bio_cmo