A comprehensive analysis of the Residential Water Treatment Market in China for 2016 including market sizing, market share by competitor, drivers, restraints, trends, water quality, pricing trends, and market forecasts to 2022.
For the purposes of this study, a residential water treatment (RWT) system is defined as:
- Point-of-entry (POE) systems: Point-of-entry or whole house systems which treat all the water entering the home.
- Point-of-use counter top (CT) systems: Counter top systems can either be placed on the kitchen counter or can be wall mounted (typically in Asia).
- Point-of-use under-the-sink (UTS) systems: The UTS systems are usually placed under the kitchen sink and do not clutter the kitchen counter.
- Point-of-use faucet mount (FM) systems: FM systems have small filters that go directly on the end of a faucet and are relatively easy to install. FM systems have low capacities and low flow rates as compared to pitchers and other types of water treatment systems.
- Pitcher systems: These systems are also knows as jug filters in certain parts of the world. Water is filtered by gravity through a filter cartridge, mostly made up of carbon. Pitchers and faucet mount systems are cheap residential water treatment systems available to consumers.
- Replacement filters: This study also covers replacement filters.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Scope of Research/Definitions
II. Residential Water Treatment Market: China
III. Market Data
III. Pricing Trends
- BRITA GmbH
- Chungho Nais
- Duskin Co
- Eureka Forbes
- Kyowon L&C
- Midea Group
- Mitsubishi Rayon Cleansui
- Nihon Trim
- Ningobo Qinyuan Group
- Panasonic Corporation
- Procter & Gamble
- Shenzhen Angel Equipment & Technology (Angel)
- The Clorox Company
- Toray Industries
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/97hdqv/residential_water