DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in New Zealand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020" report to their offering.
The 'Non-Life Insurance in New Zealand Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the New Zealand non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the New Zealand insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets and total investment income during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the New Zealand insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The 'Non-Life Insurance in New Zealand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the New Zealand non-life insurance segment, including:
- The New Zealand non-life segment's detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy and demographics
- A comparison of the New Zealand non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the New Zealand non-life insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the New Zealand insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the New Zealand non-life insurance segment
Details of regulatory policy applicable to the New Zealand insurance
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 Outlook by Category
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
7 Natural Hazards
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Definitions and Methodology
12 About the Publisher
- AA Insurance
- AIG Insurance New Zealand Ltd
- Ace Insurance
- Allianz New Zealand Ltd
- Farmers' Mutual Insurance Group
- IAG New Zealand Ltd
- Medical Assurance Society New Zealand Ltd
- QBE Insurance New Zealand Ltd
- Tower Insurance
Vero Insurance Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dmwq6p/nonlife