DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance in New Zealand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020" report to their offering.
The 'Life Insurance in New Zealand Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the New Zealand life insurance segment, and a comparison of the New Zealand insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, commissions and expenses, total assets and total investment income during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together The research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The 'Life Insurance in New Zealand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the New Zealand life insurance segment, including:
- An overview of the New Zealand life insurance segment
- The New Zealand life insurance segment's growth prospects by category
- A comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy and demographics
- A comparison of the New Zealand life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the New Zealand life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the New Zealand life insurance segment
Details of regulatory policy applicable to the New Zealand insurance
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 Outlook by Sub-Segment
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
10 Definitions and Methodology
11 About the Publisher
- AIA New Zealand
- AMP Life Ltd
- Asteron Life Ltd
- BNZ Life Insurance Ltd
- Cigna Life Insurance New Zealand Ltd
- Fidelity Life Assurance Company Ltd
- NMLA (AMP)
- OnePath Life (NZ) Ltd
- Sovereign Assurance Company Ltd
Westpac Life New Zealand Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3chzkc/life_insurance_in