DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Early Childhood Education in UAE to 2021 - Market Size and Intelligence" report to their offering.
The report discusses the current and forecasted market size of the early childhood, or preschool education sector in the UAE.
The report segregates the early childhood education - comprising of nursery and kindergarten education - in UAE on basis of various factors, such as government and private education, and nationality and gender of students.
It further discusses the forecasted market size of UAE's early childhood education sector till 2021, along with the drivers that are expected to play important role in augmenting the sector's growth.
Finally, the report talks about the legalities for private players to open early childhood education sectors in UAE, along with the profiles of major players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Education System in UAE
2. Market Size of Early Childhood Education in UAE
3. Forecasted Market Size of Early Childhood Education in UAE
4. Drivers Impacting Early Childhood Education in UAE
5. 5-Forces Analysis of Online Learning and Skill Development in the US
6. Opening a private Early Childhood Education Center in UAE
7. Profiles of Key Early Childhood Education Centers in UAE
- Babilou Group
- Beautiful Minds Nurseries
- Bloom Education
- Brighton College
- British Orchard Nursery
- Children's Oasis Nursery
- Cocoon Nursery
- Crystal Valley Nursery
- Emerald City Nursery
- Emirates British Nursery
- GEMS Education
- Humpty Dumpty Nurseries
- Indigo Valley Nursery
- Jebel Ali Village Nurseries
- Jumeirah International Nurseries
- Kangaroo Kids Nurseries
- Kid's Island Nursery
- Learning Curve Holdings
- Little GEMS International
- Little Learners Nursery
- Maple Bear Global
- MindChamps Preschool (Worldwide)
- Safari Kid
- United Arab Emirates University
- Yellow Brick Road Nursery
- Zayed University
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/82k69z/early_childhood