DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "State of World OTT Markets - Data & Forecasts up to 2020" report to their offering.
This yearly observatory - report and dataset - provides a comprehensive worldwide and regional/country level market value database covering all principal OTT services for the period of 2010 to 2020.
Case studies of the principal Internet players (Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google), including their acquisition and platform strategies are looked into, whilst also looking at other major players and trends to emerge, such sharing economy players (Airbnb/Uber) and impacts on regulation, and a look at players' financials. A detailed analysis of the dynamics of each OTT market is provided, including the key players, competition levels and IDATE's perspectives and outlook.
- Markets covered: Internet access and usage, search, social, mobile, video, e-commerce, communication, cloud, digital contents and online games.
- The above markets are also dissected from a business model angle, to include both paid revenues and advertising revenues from display formats including RTB
- 7 regions and 15 countries covered: World, Europe, EU5, APAC; LATAM, Middle East/Africa, North America, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, USA
- The total telco services market is also provided as a means of comparison with the OTT services market
Indicators by country
- Access indicators
- Mobile Internet users (millions)
- Online advertising revenues
- Social Networks
- OTT on demand video
- OTT communication
- Online gaming
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/35kwr7/state_of_world