DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "OpenStack, the Compelling Cloud Platform - Key for Telco Virtualisation" report to their offering.
This report presents the introduction of OpenStack as a major cloud platform and its effect on this industry.
The first part of the report gives a description of OpenStack and the benefits from deploying it.
The second part provides an overview of OpenStack ecosystem : the vendors, the backers and the competitors.
The final part presents how important the introduction of OpenStack is in the telecom world.
- Why and how is OpenStack getting popular?
- What are the relationships between OpenStack and all the cloud platforms?
- What impact will OpenStack have on the future telecom world?
- What is OpenStack?
- Why is OpenStack gaining popularity?
- More and more OpenStack in production
- OpenStack ecosystem
- OpenStack and the other cloud providers
- OpenStack in the telecom space
- Telcos, key adopters for the development of OpenStack
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Methodology & definitions
3. What is OpenStack?
3.1. Introduction to OpenStack
3.2. Principle of OpenStack
3.3. OpenStack drivers and barriers
4.1. Who supports OpenStack?
4.2. OpenStack backers per type of players
4.3. OpenStack and the other pure cloud providers
5. Influence of OpenStack in the telecom world
5.1. Telcos, key adopters for the development of OpenStack
5.2. Strong involvement of telecom players in carrier-grade OpenStack
- China Mobile
- Red Hat
- Sierra Wireless
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qzbn8x/openstack_the