DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Tariff Trends SnapShot No. 80 - Mobile Innovation in Emerging Markets" report to their offering.
This report considers Mobile Innovation in the Emerging Markets including the Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa and South American regions.
The author considers the use of mobile value added services by the MNOs including social networks, music streaming, mobile money services and the promotions that revolve around Mobile Data services.
MNOs are seeking to migrate their users to an online portal or to a self-service App for recharges or access to other mobile content.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction - Types of Mobile Innovation in Emerging Markets
2. Developments in Selected Emerging Markets (incl. S. America, Asia & Africa)
3. Conclusions - The key types of innovation being introduced
- AT&T (Mexico)
- Airtel (India) -
- Digi (Malaysia)
- dtac (Malaysia)
- Globe (Philippines)
- Grameenphone (Bangadesh)
- MTN (South Africa)
- Maxis (Malaysia)
- Metfone (Cambodia)
- Movistar (Peru)
- Safaricom (Kenya)
- TIM (Brazil)
- Telenor (Myanmar & Pakistan)
- Telkomsel (Indonesia)
- VIVO (Brazil)
- Vodacom (South Africa) Vodafone (India)
- Zong (Pakistan)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/thwndv/tariff_trends