DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market - Trends and Forecast to 2024" report to their offering.
Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market has been segmented on the basis of product type the market is segmented into Hormonal IUCD, Copper IUCD. On the basis of end-user the market is segmented into Hospitals, Gynaecology Clinics, and Community Healthcare.
Intra-uterine contraceptive devices are most commonly known as IUDs/IUCDs. These devices are inserted into the uterus by doctors and other healthcare professionals to prevent contraception, by either immobilizing the sperms on their way to the fallopian tubes or by changing the uterine lining, so that the fertilized egg cannot be implanted in it.
- Increasing Rate Of Unplanned Pregnancies
- Population Control Policies
- Rising Initiatives By The Private Firms And NGOs
- Favourable Reimbursements
- Growing Awareness Of Contraceptive Usage
- Growing Funds And Grants For IUCD Devices
- Technological Advancements
- High Cost Of Treatment
- Threat Of Causing Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases (PID)
- Threat Of Ectopic Pregnancy
- Key Market Trends And Upcoming Technologies
Major Players Operating in this market:
- AME Line
- Bernstein Leibhard LLP
- China RH Contraceptives Co. Ltd
- DKT International
- Egemen International
- Injeflex Ind And Com Ltda
- Medical Engineering Corporation SA
- Medu Scientific Ltd
- Melbea AG
- Nimble International
- Ocon Medical Ltd.
- Pregna International Limited
- SMB Corporation and Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Sanghai Jolly Medical Education Co. Ltd
- Zheijang Daji Medical Instruments Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Market Landscape Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Executive Summary
6 Iucd Market, By Product Type
7 Iucd Market, By End User
8 Iucd Market, By Geography
9 Iucd Market: Competitive Landscape
10 Iucd Market, Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rc6bxk/global