RALEIGH, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Merz Aesthetics, a division of Merz North America (U.S. affiliate of the global Merz Pharma Group) introduces Mederma® AG, a complete skincare line formulated with glycolic acid to exfoliate and hydrate skin. The line is hypoallergenic as well as scent, soap and paraben free.
“The Mederma® brand has been a staple in medicine cabinets for decades, and with the Mederma® AG line, the brand is continuing to evolve to meet consumer needs,” commented Jim Hartman, Vice President and US Head of Merz Aesthetics Marketing and OTC. “The full Mederma® AG line is designed to bring the efficacy Mederma® is known for into a daily skincare regimen. It not only provides immediate rejuvenation but it also supports cellular turnover by restoring proper moisture balance.”
Mederma® AG provides deep exfoliating benefits of glycolic acid in a gentle, pH balanced cleansing and moisturizing system for the entire body. The line is made up of five products that work on a preventative and regenerative level to provide skin with the specific support it needs. The products include:
- Mederma® AG Facial Cleanser ($17.55, 6 fl. oz.) is gentle, non-drying and compatible with all skin types. It can also be used for sensitive areas such as the bikini line, face and underarms.
- Mederma® AG Facial Toner ($17.55, 16 oz.) thoroughly cleans oily or problem-prone skin, leaving skin free of excess oil, dirt and makeup. With continued use, your skin will have a smoother texture.
- Mederma® AG Face Cream ($23.65, 2 oz.) gently removes the dead skin cells from rough, dry, sun-damaged skin; smoothes the appearance of fine lines and imperfections; and helps restore proper moisture balance.
- Mederma® AG Body Cleanser ($16.45, 8 fl. oz.) deeply cleanses the body and helps maintain the natural moisture balance.
- Mederma® AG Hand & Body Lotion ($23.65, 6 fl. oz.) removes dead skin cells from rough, dry, sun-damaged skin and helps restore skin’s moisture balance. Continued use will reveal softer, smoother skin with a healthier glow.
Mederma® AG is currently available for purchase online at Amazon.com. The line will be available in Spring 2017 on Walgreens.com, CVS.com, Walmart.com and Target.com. To learn more, please visit www.mederma.com and follow the brand on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Mederma.
About Merz Aesthetics
Merz Aesthetics is a division of Merz North America, a specialty healthcare company that is dedicated to delivering a better total experience in aesthetics, dermatology and neurosciences. As part of the Merz Pharma Group, our ambition is to become the most admired, trusted and innovative aesthetics and neurotoxin company. By developing products that improve patients’ health and help them to live better, feel better and look better, we will continue to make significant contributions to the well-being of individuals around the world. In the aesthetics space, Merz provides a full portfolio of treatment options, including Device, Injectables and Skincare, that enables physicians to treat a broader range of patients and concerns with Merz technologies. To learn more about Merz Aesthetics and their full U.S. product portfolio, please visit www.merzusa.com/aesthetics-otc.
MEDERMA is a registered trademark of Merz North America, Inc.