DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment Devices Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment Devices Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 6.4% over the next decade to reach approximately $17.8 billion by 2025.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing incidence of cardiovascular diseases (CVD), rising geriatric population & changing lifestyle habits, and recent technological developments of congestive heart failure (CHF) treatment devices.
Depending on the Product the market is segregated into counter pulsation devices, pacemakers, cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT), implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD), and ventricular assist devices (VAD). Further, pacemakers segment divided into external pacemakers, implantable pacemakers. Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) segment is categorized into cardiac resynchronization therapy-pacemakers (CRT-P), cardiac resynchronization therapy-defibrillators (CRT-D). Implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD) segment is segregated into subcutaneous ICDs, transvenous ICDs. Ventricular assist devices (VAD) segmented by right ventricular assist devices (RVAD), biventricular assist devices (BIVAD), and left ventricular assist devices (LVAD).
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities;
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers;
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries;
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market;
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends;
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players;
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025;
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- Berlin Heart GmbH
- Biotronik SE & Co., KG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Jarvik Heart Inc.
- ReliantHeart, Inc.
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Teleflex, Inc.
- MicroMed Cardiovascular Inc.
- World Heart Corporation
- HeartWare International, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment Devices Market, By Product
5 Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment Devices Market, By End User
6 Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment Devices Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dg22nr/global_congestive