The Southeast Asian Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) market currently in the nascent stage is expected to grow strongly at a CAGR of 10 to 15% from 2015 and 2020. The market is expected to be worth more than $180 million by 2020. In addition to rising electricity price and expanding buildings construction and energy services, demand will be spurred by increasing electricity policies along with strict regulations promoting energy conservation.
In addition to the market growth analysis, the study highlights the importance of energy efficiency trends in buildings. Energy efficiency is increasingly being recognized as one of the most important and cost-effective solutions to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. There is an increased focus on energy efficiency in buildings sector as buildings account for more than 40% of primary energy consumption.
While Singapore and Malaysia will be the biggest markets in terms of revenue, Indonesia and Thailand are expected to be the fastest growing markets. Commercial buildings remain as the leading end-user segment, but the residential segment is picking up momentum in the BEMS market. Cloud-based BEMS will continue to gain more popularity, while real-time BEMS will become a reality by the last year of the study period.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current market scenario for BEMS in Southeast Asia?
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Who is leading the market and who are the competitors?
- What are the different sales distribution channels that are present in the BEMS market? Are they likely to change in future?
- Which countries in Southeast Asia have the potential to grow during the next five years and what are the regional trends?
What are the opportunities for growth in this region?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total BEMS Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total BEMS Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total BEMS Market
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. Indonesia Analysis
8. Malaysia Analysis
9. Singapore Analysis
10. Thailand Analysis
11. The Philippines Analysis
12. Vietnam Analysis
13. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w6kct3/bems_market_in