Discuss current research as well as recent and future developments in contraceptive technology. Examine screening and clinical management of common and complex challenges in women's health, including STIs, vaginitis, breast disease, chronic pelvic pain, menopause, abnormal vaginal bleeding and more. Fine-tune your contraceptive management skills, appropriately incorporating guidelines from theS. Medical Eligibility Criteria and Selected Practice Guidelines. Explore technologies for both cervical and anal screening, as well as who, when and why. Develop strategies for providing care to LGBTQ patients, including screening and hormonal management.
- Issues you deal with every day in your practice are addressed in a variety of teaching styles, including didactic sessions, faculty panels, concurrent sessions, interactive case study discussions and hands-on training.
- Explore the Contemporary Forums Mobil App, a dynamic tool you can use before, during and after the conference to review the schedule and faculty, connect with colleagues and speakers, participate in audience polling, and manage the logistics of the conference.
- Calling all Pharmacists! This conference will provide you with CE credit and help you gain insight into Pharmacist-Directed Prescribing.
- The authors of Contraceptive Technology and other nationally known expert faculty invite you take part in an optional Roundtable Lunch on challenging clinical issues, and up close and personal discussions.
Who Should Attend:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Physician Assistants
- Health Educators
- Public Health Professionals
- Case Managers
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mg4k6w/contraceptive