DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Urinary Tract Cancer Market: By Type (Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Transitional Cell Carcinoma, Others); By Diagnostic Tools (Biopsy, Cystoscopy, Others); By Treatment (Biological Therapy, Surgical Treatment, Others) & By Region-Forecast (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
Urinary tract cancer was the ninth most frequently occurring cancer type with a high reoccurrence rate in, according to The World Health Organization. The early symptoms of urinary tract cancer is the presence of blood in the urine, haematuria and the risk of this type of cancer is high among the smokers, those with urinary tract infections, geriatric population, and workers in chemical industries.
Globally, development of efficient and advanced medicine and diagnostic tools, rise in the awareness among people regarding diseases, increasing government initiatives and rigorous research activities across the globe, growing number of smokers around the world, and rise in prevalence of a sedentary lifestyle are the prime growth drivers of the urinary tract cancer market. In addition, increase in diagnosis and adoption of urinary tract cancer treatments in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for the urinary tract cancer market. However, higher cost of research and development is the key restraint for the urinary tract cancer market.
This report identifies the urinary tract cancer market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the urinary tract cancer market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Urinary Tract Cancer Market - Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Urinary Tract Cancer Market Landscape
4. Urinary Tract Cancer Market- Forces
5. Urinary Tract Cancer Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Urinary Tract Cancer Market, By Type
7. Urinary Tract Cancer Market, By Diagnostic Tests
8. Urinary Tract Cancer Market, By Treatment
9. Urinary Tract Cancer Market, By Geography
10. Urinary Tract Cancer - Entropy
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Novartis AG
- IkerChem S.L.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Genzyme Corporation
Medical Enzymes AG
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pfb85p/urinary_tract