DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Market: By Product Type (In-Duct Air Disinfection, Recirculation Units, Upper Room Systems, & Others) & By Region (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, RoW)-Forecast (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method to kill or inactivate microorganisms by using short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light for destroying their nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions. Globally, development of efficient and advanced technology, rise in the awareness among people, increasing government initiatives across the globe, and growing incidence of hospital acquired infections are the prime growth drivers of the ultraviolet germicidal irradiation market.
In addition, increase in adoption of ultraviolet germicidal irradiation in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for the ultraviolet germicidal irradiation market. However, higher cost of the installation and maintenance, difficulties for importing in developing countries, lack of skilled labour and higher cost of ultraviolet germicidal irradiation systems are the key restraints for the ultraviolet germicidal irradiation market.
This report identifies the ultraviolet germicidal irradiation market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the ultraviolet germicidal irradiation market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Market - Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Market Landscape
4. Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Market- Forces
5. Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Market, By Type
7. Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Market, By Geography
8. Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation - Market Entropy
9. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- American Ultraviolet
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation
- General Electric
- Halma plc (Aquionics)
- UltraViolet Devices, Inc.
- Medtronic Inc.
- Volcano Corporation
- Abbott Vascular
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k2wr5t/ultraviolet