DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Aerial Imaging Market: By Platform (Helicopters, Fixed-Wing Aircraft, Vehicle-Mounted Poles, Stand-Alone Telescoping, Others); By Application (Government, Military & Defense, Energy, Others) & By Region-Forecast (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
Aerial imaging can be defined as the process of taking images of the ground from an elevated position, generally from a camera not supported by a ground-based structure using various platforms like helicopters, fixed-wing aircraft, multi-rotor unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), dirigibles and blimps, balloons, rockets, parachutes, kites, vehicle-mounted poles, and stand-alone telescoping. Globally, demand for the aerial imaging is driven by increasing applications in agricultural sector, as a result of higher technological penetration and usage for crop monitoring, which is expected to remain key growth driver during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the aerial imaging market demand owing to higher applications in the agricultural, energy and aerospace and defense sectors. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the aerial imaging market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to increasing applications in government and agricultural sectors in developing nations such as China and India.
This report identifies the global aerial imaging market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global aerial imaging market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Aerial Imaging Market - Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Aerial Imaging Market Landscape
4. Aerial Imaging Market- Forces
5. Aerial Imaging Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Aerial Imaging Market, By Platform
7. Aerial Imaging Market, By Application
8. Aerial Imaging Market, By Geography
9. Aerial Imaging Market - Entropy
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- NRC Group ASA (Previously BLOM ASA)
- Cicade s.a
- Digital Aerial Solutions, LLC
- Cooper Aerial Surveys Co.
- Fugro N.V.
- Landiscor Aerial Information
- EagleView Technologies, Inc.
- Nearmap ltd.
- Kucera International
- Digital Aerial Solutions
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mzt28v/aerial_imaging