DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Immuno-Oncology Market, By Type [mAb (Naked, Conjugate), Cancer Vaccines, Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors (PD-1, PD-L1, CTLA-4]), By Application (Lung, Melanoma, Leukemia, Lymphoma) - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
Currently, Immuno-oncology market has witnessed a high number of advancements. The competition between the players is intensifying. The biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies are striving to achieve first mover advantage by launching new and most effective therapies. This therapy is expected to be a game-changing approach to treating cancer.
The report Immuno-Oncology Market, By Type [mAb (Naked, Conjugate), Cancer Vaccines, Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors (PD-1, PD-L1, CTLA-4]), By Application (Lung, Melanoma, Leukemia, Lymphoma) - Global Forecast to 2022 provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market scenario of the global Immuno-oncology market with a brief overview of the industry.
The report also provides insight about the major drivers and challenges, along with the latest trends and developments impacting the industry growth. In addition, the report also highlights various opportunities available for growth of the global Immuno-oncology market.
According to this edition of the report, the Immuno-oncology market is anticipated to hit billions of dollars within the next 5-10 years. The report also provides the sales of major marketed Immuno-oncology drugs.
Trends & Developments
- Lucrative Investment Trend
- Emergence of Targeted and Combination Therapies
- NSCLC & Melanoma Showing Greatest Contributions to the IO Market
- Bristol-Myers Squibb and Merck & Co: Top Immuno-Oncology Dealmakers
- Increasing Cancer Incidences
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Sales Driving the Market Growth
- Growing Geriatric Population
- High Healthcare Spending In Developed Economies
- Strong Pipeline
- Increasing Efficacy in a Wide Variety of Indications
- Burgeoning Approval and Uptake of Immuno-Oncology Products
- Patent Expiry of Top-Selling Drugs
- Increasing Number of Side-Effects Post Immunotherapy Treatments
- Sky-High Development Costs of Cancer Immunotherapies
- High Cost of Treatment
- Lack of Awareness
- Opdivo and Keytruda Presents Significant Growth Opportunity
- Combination Therapies Could Lead to Substantial Increases in Survival
- CAR-T Therapies: The Future of Cancer Care
- Small Companies Offering Huge Opportunites for Next Generation Immunotherapies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst View
2. Research Methodology
3. Immuno-Oncology: Overview
4. Market Drivers & Challenges
5. Global Immuno-Oncology Market Outlook 2022
6. Global Immuno-Oncology Market, by Product Class
7. Global Immuno-Oncology Market, By Major Indications
8. Global Immuno-Oncology Market, By Geography
9. Trends & Developments
10. Strategic Collaborations & Alliances in the Immuno-Oncology Industry
11. Pipeline Analysis of Immuno-Oncology
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Key Players Analysis
- Amgen Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Celgene Corporation
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Pfizer Inc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9r6rz6/immunooncology